2017 Athletics Reflection

2017 Athletics Reflection
Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.


You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What did I do well and how do I know?
  5. What was challenging and how do I know?
  6. What am I most proud of and why?


Start your writing here:


When I lost in sprints and high jump I was so close to getting through but I just chucked that stuff out of my head and focused on the bright side.


I didn't  achieve my goal (which was get to zones because it’s my last year) because I wasn't focusing I was overwhelmed because people were chanting my name and it put courage in me but that courage failed.


I represented my house by not getting angry if I didn't make it and actually taking part in athletics and house relays.


In high jump I know I did well because I was terrible and could hardly make it over 80 centimeters in training and in the real thing I got up to 1 meter  and 15 centimeters.

Something challenging for me was probably sprints because there was about five fast people and I barely made it to the finals but I pushed through and made it.

The thing that i’m most proud of is that I got into the finals for sprints and high jump but I didn't get in because of my looks I had to work hard. I'm really happy because i’ve only ever gotten into the finals once.

No comments:

Post a Comment