Oaklands School Learner Qualities

Oaklands School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks

E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks? I think I've been doing pretty good because last week I got to do my bonus tasks and usually i never get to do my bonus tasks.
  • How well have I been completing them? I’ve completed all my SMLS this term but once I was sick for two days so it didn't count (I got 14 points)
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week? Yes I've been determined to do them and I succeeded.
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks? Yes and no I did my bonus tasks last week but I haven't had time for the others

What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well? I have been sitting alone a lot more so I've been completed my SML l easier
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done? Sitting alone so I don't get distracted and doing it in my own time E.G at home
Which tasks have I completed well? writing  Why? Because I think I enjoy it out of all the subjects.
Which tasks have been challenging? The spelling E.G prefixes  and suffixes   Why? Because it is quite hard to find a word and see what it means
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do? We could do if you complete the bonus tasks you could do the bonus bonus task which is 10 minutes playing E.G on the playground

My next step is…….. To get 170 points on the SML total for the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment